Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Preggo Gourd

I just stepped out for a moment and wouldn’t you know it, I caught her blogging!!! Pay no attention to her previous post about husbands, she’s been huffing induction drugs and out of her belly gourd. Fear not parents, no neglect calls to Troy necessary. All care and attention have been towards Preggo, This guest host only steals away in those quick moments between contractions to blog our goings on. No news at this point. Although we did step outside and it seems an “Upper Level Low” is blowing in. Go figure...   

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting and interesting. Is Troy eating Cheetos? Michael and my dr. did. Sounded really gross to me. Continued prayers. We missed you at book club. Vicki read the blogs for every one who had not been reading.

In Christ

Marsha

Mrs.Preppy said...

This is going to be the biggest upper level low you have ever experienced!

Karen said...

Preggo Gourd - nice...

Lovin the updates...just let go, K (seriously, e-mails at 1:43am and 4:46am????)

Prayers and positive thoughts heading your way. ~Karen

Unknown said...

Yeah Kathryn! I love the "I don't believe in pain" mantra. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Unknown said...

Go Kathryn go! I love your "I don't believe in pain" mantra. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

I'm so glad I clicked your blog today Kathryn!! I'm loving this.

You can do it! I agree...its not pain! It's labor with a big ol' purpose!! I cannot wait to see pictures of your baby. Ahhhh, enjoy this wonderful experience.

Anonymous said...

Kathryn
I am so excited! We just returned from Reno, have a great evening and dinner with Doug. Have enjoyed your blog entries via Treo on the drive home.

Our very best to you and Troy and your soon to be born bundle of joy!

Love,

Nancy and Mike Wolski