Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First hand account

This is from Kathryn -- Note to all the girls out there -- keeping a blog is a great way to keep your husband busy in these early times of labor.  Seriously, it's been fun hearing him compose his entries.  So, it's 2:20 pm and I'm about to get serious about resting before my 2:30 blood pressure check.  It's all about keeping the blood pressure low.  
Our friend and chaplain Alan Wright came by earlier and said a prayer with us.  And then I ran into my other preggo friend, Ryan, who is a resident here, while out on a walk about an hour ago.  Once I track down my friend who is in training for psychology, I will have a full deck--chaplain, doc, and psych!  Who can ask for anything more? 
Our midwife is doing a great job and it's been really positive having her be a part of this experience.
Okay...bye for now!

No comments: