Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's wrong with ketchup?

I've watched two different shows on the travel channel about destination "restaurants." One, a hot dog place in Chicago. The other, a hamburger place in Conneticut. Both places do not allow ketchup in the restaurant and consider it heresy to put ketchup on the hot dog or the burger. What's up with that? I think ketchup is a good thing and never knew that it was "suspect" among authentic burger and hot dog places.
Speaking of food, I've had some fun pregnancy dreams but there are none better than the dreams I've had about food. In the past 2 months, I've gone from hurling to hungry...and I will dream of food at night. The best dream was two nights ago...a huge piece of chocolate cake and a glass of ice cold milk. In the dream, I savored every bite. And when I woke up, I didn't have "chocolate cake" guilt. The best of both worlds!