Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Expectations

Here it is--the first photo of Baby Ransdell. I have never been able to identify a baby in a sonogram picture. When friends showed me their pictures, I would smile and be excited with them even though I could not make heads-or-tails of the picture. Now that I have had my first sonogram, it makes a little more sense to me what the picture is all about. Everything is looking good for the Baby Ransdell. Our due date is now April 27.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks more like you than Troy :)

Anonymous said...

I was able to print out Baby's picture and I have it up in my office now...I'll be able to look and Baby and pray for her/him everyday until I finally can hold her/him!

Auntie Elle

Anonymous said...

I definitely see some Simonds genes!!! Congratuations.
Nancy