Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Monday, December 24, 2007

The belly is growing

"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in
the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be."--
Carrie Fisher
"The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was
no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."-- Jill
Churchill

Here I am at 22 weeks on Christmas Eve Day! It's hard to believe my tummy is getting so round--like a bowl full of jelly (although my tummy is actually hard, not soft!) My parents requested this picture posting and I must admit it's a little strange to put my belly on my blog. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Blessed!
Lovely and loved!

To: K & T & S
and Baby Ransdell

A Merry, Blessed Christmas!

Elle & Family

Mrs.Preppy said...

I love this picture! We are coming downtown tonight, so I will see you later!

JiM said...

see the cover of this month's 'Marie Claire'

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I know you well, but, to be honest I do not want to know you this well? I dare you to make this your photo in the ntcumc journal!
:)dm@standrew