Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Friday, December 28, 2007

American Memorial Marshall Fellowship


I'm thrilled to share with my blogworld that I accomplished something else while enduring 20-weeks of morning sickness...I was selected as a 2008 American Memorial Marshall Fellow. This is an incredible program that sends young adults, 28-40, leaders to European cities for a 21-day public policy tour. My friend and colleague Diane Presley first told me about the fellowship last year. It is an incredible honor to be selected to represent Texas next October. Click here to see others across America who were selected for the fellowship, and, you can read more about the program: http://www.gmfus.org/template/page.cfm?page_id=366

2 comments:

JiM said...

CONGRATS! Great to have you representing Texas. JiM

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.