Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Friday, November 30, 2007

Craigslist frustrations

I'm trying to sell a piece of furniture on Craig's list, my 3rd time to do this. The first 2 times were SO easy. Within 48 hours, both pieces were sold, paid for with cash and picked up by its new owner. This time has not been easy. I've had 2 people bargain for the item over email, both people came to a price they accepted, and then both flaked on me when it came time to pick up the item. One woman told me she would call on a Saturday and left me hanging all day long. At least this second person never committed to a time and date when he would pick up the item.
That's frustrating to me. Say what you mean and mean what you say. The world would be a lot nicer if we lived by this motto.

No comments: