Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby Bump!



I'm watching the finale of Dancing with the Stars as I type this blog entry. I think Helio will win although I wish Mel B. would win. Although Marie is a great entertainer, she has not made the progress either of these two have made in their dancing.

18 weeks ago, I did not watch tv. I might catch a movie or watch The Simpsons or Family Guy with Troy every so often. I mostly read books in the evening and enjoyed that quiet time. Then, this little thing called Morning Sickness hit and I could barely get myself off the sofa. My first night of mindless tv watching was the first night of this season's Dancing with the Stars. Although my opinion of tv has not changed (I still think it is not the most wise use of time), I'm thankful for its company while struggling to make it through each day.

But it's a little bittersweet tonight that the season is ending. Their dance steps are just ending. For me, though, it's all just beginning. In the past 48 hours, I've gone from looking like I've had one too many late night snacks to looking like I'm pregnant! And, I think I felt the first flutters earlier today!

So good luck to those stars...and I'm excited about the star that is coming into this world to be a part of our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need a photo of your expansion!

Enjoy dancing with your star!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your baby bump. And I'm certain that the flutters you "think" you felt are real. It took me a few days to realize what the new and unusual feeling was, but it is so amazing!