Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More than meets the eye


Wednesday, June 6, 2007



Look at the details of life. And see that there is more to the picture the deeper you look. http://www.games4work.com/games/swf/supercoolpic.swf


I'm leaving on Thursday for Sedona (Pic above: My spiritual mentor, Patricia, and me with the rocks April 30, 2007). My friend Christine and I are going there to soak up red rock vibes and experience yoga, ayerveda treatments and rest. Will be back early next week and moving into my office at First Dallas.

Everything about the past 4 months of my life has been about the details. And as I have witnessed God bring together some details that really are incredible, I have gained such a deeper trust and lived in a bolder confidence of God's presence in my life. God spoke clearly while in China in March, "Digest your life." I'm trying my best to listen and follow.

I want to thank St. Andrew for such an incredible outpouring of love this past Sunday. Wow--what a day. Thank you to those who gave generous financial gifts for UrbanLIFE ministry at First Church. If you need to mail a gift, the address is: FUMC, 1928 Ross Ave., Dallas, TX 75201.

Here's to the good news: "He never failed me yet!" So let's keep moving forward in confidence, looking deeper into the picture God paints for each one of us.




No comments: