Hungry for the latest blog post? Here is your Feed...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My blog is moving!

Hello Blog World...I've created a new blog called, "You Were There and Now You are Here." This blog will be my place to write about life and give updates of our amazing little man! It will be more personal, so to speak. This blog will remain active. It will be incorporated into the new UrbanLife website which is under construction. This blog will become more focused on UrbanLife and include weekly devotionals that I will be writing.

So go to my new blog and check it out...(still under development)...
www.nowyouarethere.blogspot.com

For those of you who are subscribers to my blog, you can enter your email address and subscribe to the new blog also. I know you won't want to miss a picture of the little man!

My first post on this new blog is all about this week...which is my return-to-work week.

No comments: